Friday, September 14, 2012

Let the Cameras Roll

The making of a movie star?!  I think not!  You may have checked it out or were curious.  I am now in a virtual convention.  It is pretty neat for the tech savvy people and a 'wow' for people like me who are not quite so savvy.  We had a studio production of me teaching the art of bread making; the how to's of grinding your own grain and wheat berries; and how and why to dehydrate foods.


It is pretty funny to talk to a camera.  I think I was looking at the camera, but we will see how well I did when the tape comes out.   Thankfully, Rebecca Keliher who is the host of Home Educating Association, was great in keeping the conversation going and asking great questions.  We had a lot of fun and many laughs.


Many may not know but there are lots of behind the scene workers pulling off the 'show.'  We had a makeup artist, camera men, sound people and a wonderful home donated for us to use their kitchen for the cooking scene.  Foodnet here I come....just kidding. :)

I hope to post the video clips on my web site soon.  The classes will be on the  http://www.homeschoolconvention.com/index.html.  See the convention site.  My booth is in the Jefferson Hall.  Modern technology is amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment