Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun


So how do you spell FUN?! Going to spend time with your son and daughter in law who happen to live by the ocean. It was so fun to see them again as we aren't able to see them often due to distance. The siblings loved every moment bonding with their older brother snorkeling and body surfing. Me, well I just sat on the beach and watched the kids antics. My kids kept asking me how could it be fun to sit on the beach and just watch. I guess only a mom would understand how fun it is to watch her kids joyously interact with each other.

It is also amazing to sit back and watch God's creation at work. I marvel as I watch the ocean surge and listen to the crashing waves. There were a few waves that knock the breath out of my kids....how powerful His creation can be. How comforting to know that God also controls the tide and the ocean can only come as far as He allows. What a mighty God we serve.

So how does this apply to the harried woman? I need a vacation after our vacation! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment