Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kansas City here I ...."came!"




What a joy to see many of you at the MPE home school convention in Kansas City, MO. It was definitely a whirlwind, harried weekend. It is rather funny sight when we set up our booth. When we are moving every thing into the booth, it seems an impossible task to put ALL those items into that little 10x10 area. Many vendors who have never seen us setting up think we are crazy with all our stuff and that it will never fit in our little area. Thought I would include a before and after pic of our convention booth.

It is always lots of fun getting to reconnect with you all. I really don't feel like I have customers but friends from all parts of the country. Thanks for being such great friends/customers and I look forward to seeing more of you throughout the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment