Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Why the Bosch Mixer?

If you have ever been to one of my demos, seen me at a trade show, gone to one of my workshops, or watched my video on my web site, you will hear me tell you how the Bosch Universal Plus mixer can do more than any other mixer on the market!  I have made 33 dozen chocolate chip cookies, 10# of mash potatoes in 3 minutes, made 9 1# loaves of bread and did as small as one egg white!  Well, you can now watch this in action.  Take time to watch the 2 minute video!  It is says it all  without a word!!??!!



If you have been wondering if the Bosch mixer is worth it, think of your time, your ease in making great foods and the money you will save!!

In fact, here is a break down of savings with just the bread items you buy:




Another interesting fact....we began to do the numbers of the money our family has saved JUST with me making our whole wheat bread.  I was rather  taken back when we did a rough count of how many loaves of bread I had made since 1984, when I purchased my first Bosch Universal mixer.  BTW, I am still using my 1984 Bosch Mixer!!  It is sitting on my kitchen counter awaiting our smoothies, as I type!  Alas, I digress. 

So back to the amount of loaves I have approximately made with my Bosch mixer since 1984: 24,648 loaves of bread!!  That means I saved our family a ton of money! This is near $100,000.... like I am still in shell shock.  You know how you know you have done a lot of things but when you actually put it on paper that is when the reality of life hits you.  This is one of those moments.  When I add all the other bread products (pizza, hamburger buns, hotdog buns, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, etc.), the number is probably nearer $200,000!  I realized this is not just pocket change that I have saved our family, but we could buy a house with this money. 

When I tell people they can save money with the simple step of just baking bread....I am not kidding!  The numbers prove it. 

I have a friend who loves to say "Today is the day!"  Hummm....I think I will take up this mantra, "Today is the DAY! You can start saving your family budget a ton of money with a simple step of making fresh wholesome whole wheat bread.  You can actually eat your way to saving money.  What a deal.

Check out the Bosch mixer...Today is the day to start saving money!








No comments:

Post a Comment