Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cinnamon Knots

These are the easiest desserts...breakfast treat to make.  Just because of the shape, people/your family will be intrigued.  They will be convinced you are a gourmet cook!  Go for it and make them keep believing we are gourmet cooks and keep our little secret of how easy these are to make. :)

You start with your Basic Bread Recipe!

Step one:
Roll out ropes of bread dough about 6 to 7" long and about 1/2" in diameter.  Roll these ropes in melted butter and then a cinnamon/sugar mixture.


Step Two:
Tie the 'rope' once and then stuff it into a greased stainless steel muffin pan.  No need to let it rise but pop it right into your 350 degree oven and bake until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes.)






This is like eating the center of a cinnamon roll with every bite.  My mouth is watering as I type.  I think I will go eat one with my cup of coffee that is calling me....enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...looks so good. I will be making these next bread making day! It would be a great recipe for little girls (or any age) to help mom create a wonderful breakfast or snack!

    ReplyDelete