Thursday, March 7, 2013

Art of Dehydrating

Many of you might have been to the Facebook party I participated in via my virtual shop with Home Education Family Association. Well, I not only participated in their facebook party but I also have a video on their web site.


Remember my post last September where I told you about my TV set experience and the funny of talking to a camera? Well here is one of the productions they did with me teaching dehydrating. :) Not exactly an up and coming Foodnetwork star but was fun to produce. Hope it helps you with your dehydrating. It has the how to's AND shows what foods I dehydrated and enjoy.

Click here to watch: http://hedua.com/media/dehydrating-food/

Click here to learn more about the L'Equip Profilter Dehydrator...my favorite dehydrator because it filters the air which passes over the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment