Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

My hubby and I are still in unbelief that we are into a new year.  Didn't it just turn 2012?  How much faster time flies as you age.  My younger kids are feeling time stands still while my older kids are starting to feel time fly like my husband and I. 

Regardless of time flying, I want to make this year count. Many are/have made new year resolutions.  I asked our family last night as we were gathered round waiting for the clock to strike twelve for the new year, if they had made any resolutions.  No one spoke of any profound thoughts or resolutions.  We then discussed that without a vision (plan) the people perish (Proverbs 29:18)  So....I still haven't made any concrete plans but do know that I don't want to look back on 2013 with regrets of wasting the year away never really accomplishing anything worth noting.

Perhaps you will see future posts of some things I have considered worth making a concerted plan of action to make this year be known as the Year of 2013!  I do have some dreams/goals mulling around in my mind but don't want to make empty plans.

What are your resolutions?  Want to pass them on??!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment