Monday, August 6, 2012

Good to Meet Ya All!

I had a wonderful time meeting so many of you at the Woodlands, TX THSC convention.   My kids feel like we are going 'home' as we lived in Katy, TX for 3 years.  Normally, we think it is hot down in Houston but this year it was a cool front from our 110 degree weather in Oklahoma! 

Many are shocked that we can make bread in the booth for people to sample.  It really surprises people that it is so easy to whip up fresh bread.  My point in telling you that I make bread in a small booth?  Bread making doesn't have to be hard and the Bosch Universal mixer makes it easy and fast to make great bread while you save money.  Simply follow my easy whole wheat bread recipe found on my web site: www.paulasbread.com 

You will love this mixer and all the kitchen jobs that the Bosch Mixer will do for you.  It is my maid for the kitchen.  I love it!

Thanks for a great weekend Texas!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't make it to the THSC since it is my first year homeschooling and I think a convention would be way too overwhelming for me. But I've followed you blog for a while now and I live in Katy! Do you have any co-ops in Katy you recommend?

    ReplyDelete