Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quick Spinach/Aritchok dip for New Years Party!


Here is a quick dip to make in 30 minutes that will be a great crowd pleaser. I am always looking for a new recipe for our party occasions but so bummed when it takes so long to prepare.

This dip was whipped up in my Bosch mixer in seconds! I put the creamed mixture in my stainless steel square pan (click here!) which gave it a beautiful presentation; baked it for 20 minutes and had great dip for our crackers.

8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 can artichoke hearts chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Parmesan cheese grated (fresh is best!)
1 cup drained spinach (I used frozen)

Mix in your Bosch mixer with the gourmet whisks. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated.

Serve with crackers....YUM!






Note from Paula: Remember to pull out your Bosch mixer to do all your mixing chores. I could have mixed this by hand, but why? My bosch did the work and it mixed so well that it enhanced the dip by having the flavors so evenly distributed. Did I tell you that I love my Bosch mixer?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment