Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Easy Chicken Enchiladas



Have you noticed that most of my recipes start with "Easy?" This is because life is so full that I focus on things that will be nutritious but still easy to prepare and save me time. I love an easy meal as life is so full and I simply don't have lots of time to stay in the kitchen. Having a great meal ready fast is a key to sanity in my book. :)

I created this enchilada recipe over time adding things I thought made it better. I never wrote down my 'secret' recipe. My family forced me to write down what I did as they love this meal and were afraid it would be lost, if I didn't document it. So here is to my family and you my family via my blog/facebook!

Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Mix together
3 cooked/shredded chicken breasts*
1 can drained red beans
1 can drained black beans
1 can cream mushroom soup
2 cans 15 oz. tomato sauce
3 Tbs. Mexican Seasoning
2 cups grated cheese
12-14 10" tortillas**




Spread mixture on tortilla center and sprinkle with additional shredded cheese. Wrap and place in large s/s pan. Make 2 layers. Cover with 1-2 cans additional tomato sauce and then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 350 for 30 min. or until golden brown









*Remember you can shred your chicken in seconds with the gourmet whips of you Bosch Universal Mixer. Cook the boneless chicken breast. Put the HOT chicken breasts in your Bosch mixer and turn it to speed one. In seconds, the chicken will be shredded ready for your chicken enchiladas.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


**You can make this recipe even better with fresh tortillas. With the Grand Tortilla Press (Click Here to learn more) you can make fresh tortillas in minutes. You will not only have better flavor but enhance your nutrition!


No comments:

Post a Comment