Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sizzling Summer Sale!!


If you have been waiting for the perfect sale on the Bosch Universal Mixer it has come! A sizzling sale to go with the sizzling summer.

Now you can get a Bosch Universal Mixer for only $379.99 with the $50 mail-in rebate!! This sale includes cookie paddles and a Bread making DVD free!

If you have been sitting on the fence hesitating by a big purchase...I know exactly how you feel. When I got my first bosh (1984), it was on sale for $500! I freaked out when my hubby surprised me with it. I thought it was sooo expensive and how could I justify it. One time of making bread, sold me. It was fast and easy. The beauty was this machine was not just my bread maker but my 'power tool' for my kitchen. I am able to make 10# of mash potatoes in 3 minutes; shred hot cooked chicken breast in 30 seconds for chicken salad; quadruple chocolate chip cookie recipes...and the list goes on with what this wonderful machine does for me.

The best part for me was as our family grew (we have 9 kids), I realized I was buying a Bosch a month with the money I was saving in just making bread. When all my boys were home (5 are out of our home now), they were eating 20-25 loaves a week! The retail price for this bread is $5+ and my cost in making the bread was only $1! I would have been spending $400 a month just on bread. I use this same bread recipe to make pizzas, dinner rolls, hamburger buns, cinnamon rolls, etc. Our savings in just these items made the Bosch pay for itself faster. Not to be redundant but 15 batches of bread, you just bought BOTH machines with the money you have saved by simply making bread.

Okay, I know I am going over board but I LOVE my Bosch and what it does for me and how it saves our family money. :) When you decide to take the plunge, let me know. You will love it and never look back like I did in 1984.

Remember this sizzling sale ends July 31st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment