Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fresh Bread in the morning!


Many have asked me if you can cook the bread later. Well, I haven't frozen the dough but we did put it in the fridge. I kneaded the dough and put it in the bread pans. Instead of letting it rise and putting it in the oven, I put the bread in the bread pan then straight to the fridge. It rose slowly in the fridge. In the morning, I took it out of the fridge. I put the bread straight from the fridge to the oven where it rose more and baked.

It was a great hot loaf for breakfast. Just a thought to be able to time hot bread for a meal. :)

As you can see from the pic, I made this loaf into cinnamon raisin bread. I simply added 3 T cinnamon and 4 cups of raisins to the 5 loaf recipe and we had 5 wonderful loaves of cinnamon raisin bread. Yum.

See my web site(www.paulasbread.com) for the recipe (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment