Friday, April 8, 2011

Fully Equipped!

Have you ever thought I just can't do this job. What was I thinking when I thought I could be a mom of many? Humm..sounds like something said from my own lips. :) The hope I have is: I am right; I cannot do it BUT God can. He knows what I can do WITH Him by my side. With that thought, yes, I can be a mom of many and make it! Why can I be so confident?

II Corinthians 3:5-6 "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." (KJV)

I am in a Bible study called "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed, A study of David"
Here is an encouraging quote:
"We must come to our situations knowing that God equips for His purpose those He calls. He didn't select us to lead the study, mother the children, marry the man, lead the meeting, run the office, evangelize the tribe, or start the ministry because He knew we were already capable. Rather, He picked us up, dusted off our incapability, replaced it wit His ability and secured our success when we chose to rest and trust in Him to work supernaturally in us."

So dear friends, you can conquer your day because He has chosen you for the task at hand. Simply trust Jesus to carry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment