Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chili Mac



This is a creation adapted from other recipes to make it what my family would like. Yes, it was a hit. The kids with much trepidation looked at my new creation curious if it would taste good. They all agreed it was good, and it should be put on our family recipe list.
So here we go for a new recipe of
Chili Mac
2# browned ground beef
2 cans 26 oz. Ranch style beans
1 large onion chopped
4 celery stalks chopped
1 15 oz. tomato sauce
1 Tbls taco seasoning
3 cups shredded cheese
2 packages (7 oz.) whole wheat macaroni/cooked/drained

Combine all ingredients and mix well. Put in large stainless steel pan. Cover and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbling.

This serves at 20. I make things big so we can have left overs. This recipe meets my quota for fast and easy. You will love it!



Note from Paula:
Some of my kids asked me to put shredded cheese on the top of the casserole the next time. I think it would add to the looks and flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment