Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More thoughts about the New Year



Okay I won't be on this topic for all of 2012 but have too many thoughts rolling around my mind to not pass it on to hopefully bless you my friends like this has blessed me.

This was sent to me by a friend. Very profound way to think about this coming year! We have been blessed with life to live for Him. Embrace this year and run the race!

"We manage time; we waste time. We spend time; we save time. We wish the time would come; we wish the time would pass. We see time fly; we feel time drag. We watch clocks and carry calendars, creating the illusion that we somehow control time, yet all the while moments flow forward like a mighty river that cannot be stopped, harnessed, or re-routed.

Yet, God controls time. He created time and we, his creations, are fenced by his time, directed and guided by his holy and loving hand. The year 2012 is a gift of time from God.

How will you use it? What do you think God wants you to do with the 365 days of this next year?"

I promise my next posts will be more food related! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment