Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tulsa Home and Garden Show

Tis the season for Trade Shows! :) You have another opportunity to see my 'wares' at the Greater Tulsa Home and Garden Show this weekend. There are tons of other home exhibits to enhance your home or lawn. How do my products fit into home improvements? Well...the best tool for any kitchen is the Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Mixer. Boy, that was a mouthful. :)

If you have been reading my blog/facebook page for any amount of time, you know that I love my Bosch Universal Mixer and am sold on what it can do to help me make great baking products fast and easy. It is my right hand tool for my kitchen. Thus, I am displaying all kinds of kitchen tools at the home and garden show that I carry. I will have a door prize at this show as well!

Come on by and visit my booth. Will enjoy visiting with you!

For more details about the Greater Tulsa Home and Garden Show visit: http://www.tulsahba.com/events/greater-tulsa-home-and-garden-show/attendees.html

No comments:

Post a Comment