Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have you ever been stressed out?

Even the small things of life seem to be closing in on you. I have wondered when the clock would slow down or when the brush fires would dim. It hasn't happened yet and the wheels of time seem to be spinning faster than the coolest fan.

Sometimes I have needed help to cope with these moments. Worship to our sweet Jesus is what calms my soul and brings the harried moments to a slower pace. There are really only 4 different music artist that I use to accomplish this much needed quietness for those harried moments. Maranatha music is my all time favorite to bring rest to my soul and really peace to our home. When I notice the kids bickering or discord in our home, praise music brings a peace to all. God tells us in His Word that He inhabits the praise of His people. Let His praises permeate you and your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment